After-sales service technician
Warmpac is looking for a new talent!
As part of our development, we are looking for an after-sales service technician.
Location: Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, FRANCE
This position interests me
- He is the guarantor of the reliability and quality of the products sold by the company during the selection, marketing and repair phases and the management of deadlines. Its main mission is to satisfy and find solutions to customer complaints;
- It is in contact with the various stakeholders of the company: Suppliers, Employees, Direct Customers and Indirect Customers ... with a view to satisfaction and service. Through his experience, he ensures versatility in the event of absence and the training of customers and new employees;
- He is concerned about the safety of goods and people and performs his work in compliance with the legislation and company regulations, it contributes and suggests areas for continuous improvement.
Profile and know-how:
Training: Electronic technician, Electromechanic, experience or training in refrigeration could be a plus.
- Position to be filled immediately
- Open-ended contract
- 35 hours
- Salary according to experience
- Working hours from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Product repair
- Diagnostics: remotely, on site or on the move;
- Repair of products distributed by the company;
- Coordination and management of external services (refrigerants for example…).
- Technical support
- Support for incoming calls;
- Production of documentary supports and operating manuals;
- Online after-sales service.
- Spare parts management
- Management of incoming and outgoing flows;
- Qualitative and quantitative control of the goods;
- Storage, Inventories.
- Storage and repair areas;
- Tools and supports.
- Monitoring of customer and supplier disputes;
- Document management.